Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paris Metro for Relay for LIfe!!!

Sea Star Gown can be bought for 200L and above depending on the
amount you give as a donation to the Relay for Life in SL which is
the signature fund-raising event of the American Cancer Society.  
The Relay For Life of Second Life is the largest, most successful fundraising 
event in the virtual world, raising more than $876,500 
since its first event in 2004.

Available at:

I personally knows the struggle and heartaches of those cancer
patients and their families, i've been there and it's not easy seeing
my mom in pain but still trying to put up a face that she's ok and fighting it!
 I love you Mom and we are here for you always..

 UNTIL THERE IS A CURE. . . .WE RELAY!!


thanks Ten Dexler

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog..I have also a blog with freebies and cheapies...
    http://slwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete