Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Cherie!!!

...hello girls!!! reward yourself today and grab this sexy lacey cocktail dress
from My Precious worn with the Ivanna Earrings & Necklace from
The Jewelry Exchange which is the march offering for Brandy's Attic.. I'm
wearing the eyes from Agnes Finney's Twinkle Eye Collection which goes
perfectly well with Grace Skin from Atomic for TDR Blue this week that
compliments the hair from D!va for it's more than 30K Group Gift
 (includes 2 dress & fatpack of hair).. hope you like it!!!
What I'm wearing...
Grace Skin : Atomic @ TDR Blue (70L TDR Special)
Diva2 Hair : D!va (Group Gift, free)
Ivanna Necklace & Earrings : TJE @ Brandy's Attic (99L Only)
Beaute Eyes - Dearest Mine : My Precious (Not Free)
Cherie Cocktail Dress : My Precious (NEW RELEASE)
Shoes : Similar (Not Free)

thanks to Ms. Agnes Finney & Blinda Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment