Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 1 Year to ME!!!

..today officially marked my 1 year of blogging and i must say thank you to
all the fabulous designers who gives out awesome gifts from time to time
and to my followers (as well as to my silent followers) for your continued
support and your comments always warms my heart (yes some do send me IMs).. 

.. to my wonderful family and friends, it truly makes me happy whenener i see you
guys wear one of the items i featured because thru that it means you checked on me
from time to time **Love you Guys!
.
.. and to this wonderful man who believes in me since day one Mr. Ulrico Hax,
I truly can't imagine my life without in it and I never heard you complained even tho
sometimes i know you want to cuddle but i'm taking pictures, it makes me want
to marry you over and over again.. you rock both my worlds darling and i love you!
.
.. ok don't poke me yet i just want to share this very first post 
i made 1 year ago and thank you for bearing with me and now
I can officially say i'm no longer new to this but i'm still learning..


What I'm wearing..
Skin - Taylor : League (not free)
Hair : [e] @ Collabor88 (88L / color pack)
Dress w/ clutch : Morea Style (group gift)

1 comment: