Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#762 ~ Hello Tuesday Girls!!! I'm Back!

...I'm back ladies and I'm practically at lost with my previous settings 
which I can't seem to remember but I'll get to it soon.. 
thanks for still checking up on me.. muahhh!


What I'm Wearing...
Avah Hair : pr!tty (Group Gift, check notices)
Sarola Skin : WoW Skins (Group Gift, Fee to Join)
Cristie Shape : ANNA Shapes (77th Designer Circle)
Izar Earrings : Phoebe (Hello Tuesday-5, 50L)
Aileen Necklace : Pure Poison (Group Gift, Free)
Dark Sprin Nails (silver) : ZOZ (77th Designer Circle)
Top & Skirt : KCollection (TRPHunt #, 5L)
High Block Sandals : SMC (Lucky Board, Free)
**Nails & Shoes works with Slink Hand & Feet only


For More info about events featured:

April 15, 2014 ONLY.

April 6 - 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment