Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#732 ~ Happy New Year!!!!

... hello girlies! i hope that 2013 treat you well and let us hope for a
better 2014 for all of us.. i hope that for this year, you will all still
continue to check my blog for your freebie and fab deals in second life..

..let me say thank you to all the generous designers for sharing your gifts
to us, thank you also to my sponsors for trusting and believing in me,
thank you to my dear readers & followers for always checking on me,
thank you to my family & friends for all your support, to my husband
who understand and cheers me up everytime i feel down..
and thank you Lord for another year full of blessings & abundance..

2014 BRING IT ON!!!

What I'm Wearing...
Maria Hair : Tukinowaguma (Group Gift, Free)
Eira Headpiece : Calico Hair (NWSH2013 #30, Free)
2014 headband : tea.s (Freebie)
Megan-Tan : WoW Skins (70th Designer Circle)
Bali Gown -Gold : FINESMITH : (CSR R 3/2, 70L)
**includes belt and collar, available in other colors
Shoes : Gos


Dec. 22, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014

Dec. 29, 2013 - Jan. 11, 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment