Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Touch My Body..suit!!!

Touch my body, Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around, Play with me some more
Touch my body, Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel, LIke you never did

..i just can't help myself but sing when i saw this bodysuits which were sold
for Grenade Free Wednesday (GFW) @ 85L for 2 colors..
*HolliPocket*Touch My Bodysuit - Periwinkle & Silver
*HolliPocket*Touch My Bodysuit - Robin Blue & Taupe
What I'm Wearing...
Vivi Hairesk-imo (free fatpack)
Holiday Holly Skin : G.C (Free @ Marketplace)
**Cleavage and No Cleavage Option
Eyes Insufferable Dastard (December Gift, free)
"Vine" Necklace & Earrings : Crystal Line (Group Gift)
Touch My BodysuitsHolliPocket (2 for 85L for GFW Special)
Eclipse "Brown Edition" Boots : N-Core (Group Gift)
Naughty List Poses w/ chairJuxtapose (Group Gift)
**It has 7 single poses in the chair


thanks Ms. Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment