Tuesday, February 17, 2026

LOTD #954

 I'm wearing the lovely skin from MIDORI'S STORE named Haru in ICY Velour tone and paired with the New IKON Eyes in Quicksilver under Eternal pack which is EXCLUSIVELY Available at TMD until Feb. 28. The Tattoo im wearing is from KIRASTYLE which is currently on sale at Marketplace with applier hud for different bodies and clothing layer.


The very sexy dress I'm wearing is from MOSSU which I bought using my 400L Store Credit which you can get if you're a group member, 30L to Join the group.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : DOUX - Yuka (Available at Mainstore)
Eyes : IKON - Rebel Eyes (Feb - TMD Exclusive)
Skin : Midori's Store - Haru (Available at Mainstore)
Tattoo : KIRATATTOO - Never Give Up (99L at MP Store)
Dress : MOSSU - Leia (Bought using Store Credit)


Midori's Store Socials


IKON Social Media Links
Kira Tattoo Socials


No comments:

Post a Comment