Tuesday, February 10, 2026

LOTD #952

 Defy and go your own way with new IKON Rebel Eyes!

The IKON Rebel Eyes is available in 35 colors which are sold individually or in packs and I'm wearing the color Distance from the Arcane Pack and always remember that IKON eyes are unisex.

Available exclusively at The Mens Dept (TMD) until February 28th.
The skin I'm wearing is the new release from enLight named BOO in Nude tone which is worn with the free shape for Lelutka Camila Head. All tones are compatible with the Velour tones but for 100% tone compatibility use the enLight body skins which you can find in store.

What I'm wearing..

Hair : Navy+Copper - Nora (Happy Weekend Sale, 90L)
Eyes : IKON - Rebel Eyes (TMD Exclusive)
Skin : enLight - Boo (New Release)
Dress : Rosary - Adora (The Saturday Sale, 100L)
Sandals : Pure Poison - Mikka (K9 Weekend Sale, 99L)


IKON Social Media Links


enLight Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment