SECOND LIFE's Valentines Shop and Hop is here once again with gifts and discounts from 280 participating stores in 14 Regions which runs from January 30 to February 16, 2026.
Find your peace and show your kindness with new IKON Sanctuary Eyes!
I'm wearing the Mettle Eyes from Eternal Pack which is EXCLUSIVELY
available now at FaMESHed Event until February 27.
I'm wearing the Mettle Eyes from Eternal Pack which is EXCLUSIVELY
available now at FaMESHed Event until February 27.
It's available in 35 colors to choose from and sold individually
and in packs. Each purchase includes BOM/System eyes
and Lelutka Evo/X appliers. Always try demos.
I'm also wearing the new Alexa Skin in Icy Tone from Midori's Store
which is EXCLUSIVELY available at DUBAI Event until February 15
which is EXCLUSIVELY available at DUBAI Event until February 15
in 10 Velour Tones with Shape included for Lelutka Avalon head
different tones of eyebrows. Always try demos.


No comments:
Post a Comment