Friday, February 6, 2026

LOTD # 951

AMORA Skin is the new release from Midori's Store for COSMOPOLITAN Event which runs from February 2 -14. 

She's compatible with Velour tones in different brow color options and comes with a free shape for Lelutka Avalon head. 

I'm wearing the shape (tho I alter the body shape to suit me) in Icy tone and Medium brow color.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : Sintiklia - Bellami (V.Shop & Hop, Free)
Eyes : IKON - Sanctuary Eyes (FaMESHed Exclusive)
Skin : Midori's Store - Amora (Cosmopolitan Event Exclusive)
Dress : Carol's Store - Valentina (Cupid's Fault Exclusive)
Shoes : Ohemo - Alexandra (Fifty Linden Fridays, 50L)

I got my dress for free using my Free 350L Store Credit which is available
 at the Mainstore as gift to Carol's Store group members which is 10L to join.


Midori's Store Socials

📷 Flicker


IKON Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment