I feel so young with this cutie skin from Le Voltage named Stella. It is compatible with 12 Velour tones and I have on the ICY tone with the Shape that comes with the pack (minor changes on the body) with brow and browless option.
The eyes I have on is the TMD Exclusive Paladin eyes from IKON. It is unisex and is available in 35 stunning colors.
This cute tattoo is one of the 10 designs you can choose from in a pack from KIRA TATTOO which is available for BOM enabled bodies and in 2 tones (75% and 100%)
The candy colored bikini i have on is from NERIDO called Karole which is available in different colors and patterns and is compatible with Kupra, Legacy/Perky/Petite, Maitreya/Petite and Reborn.
What I'm wearing...
Hair : MAGIKA - May
Skin : Le Voltage - Stella
Tattoo : KIRA TATTOO - #96
Swimwear : NERIDO - Karole Set
IKON Social Media Links


No comments:
Post a Comment