Fight for what's right with new IKON Paladin Eyes! This is EXCLUSIVELY Available until June 30 at The Men's Department (TMD) with 35 inspired colors to choose from with BOM & Lel Evo/X appliers which are sold separately or as packs. I have on the Serenity under Nature pack and it's unisex.
The lovely skin is one of the NEWEST Release from VOGUEL Shop named Nicola and I'm wearing it with the shape that comes with the pack with minor changes in the body only in Velour ICY tone. Compatible with Velour, Not Found and theSkinnery skintones and with and without brow options.
I have on the VOGUE Event EXCLUSIVE outfit #374 of KIRA Style which is available until June 25. It is compatible with Erika, Kupra, LaraX Petite, Maitreya/Petite/X , Legacy/Bombshell/Perky, Nhumana and Reborn/Waifus with different colors via Hud to choose from. It comes with the dress, leg slip and chain and Shoes.
What I'm wearing...
Hair : Sante - Kiana
IKON Social Media Links


No comments:
Post a Comment