Wednesday, June 3, 2026

LOTD #985

Elizabeth is one of the newest skin release from Le Voltage. It's not your usual young looking skin coz this one comes with wrinkles and laugh lines suited for those who are looking for a more mature look. It comes with brow and no brow option and shape (I'm wearing the shape but minor changes in body) and is compatible with Velour tones. 

My IKON Xenophon eyes is EXCLUSIVELY Available at ALPHA Event until June 17 and is available in 35 colors to choose from and I have on the Silverleaf color under Nature Pack. It is unisex  but its best to always try demos.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : RAMA SALON - Drew 
Eyes : IKON - Xenophon (ALPHA Event Exclusive)
Skin : Le Voltage - Elizabeth (NEW RELEASE)
Sleepwear : Dhoma - Keely (ZOCO Sales)


IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


Le Voltage Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment