Friday, July 10, 2026

LOTD #998

 An IKON classic returns with new and improved Promising Eyes which is EXCLUSIVELY Available at The Men's Dept. until July 31. Its available in 35 unisex colors in BOM and EvoX applier and I'm wearing Dune from Earth Pack.

Le Voltage released its newest muse Rebecca. It is compatible with 8 Velour Tones and 8 Not Found Tones and I have it in Velour Sunkiss. It comes with a brow and no brow option, brow shape and body shape.

You can never go wrong with LECASTLE's newest addition to its collection of  full outfits (Top/Short/Boots) which you can mix and match the colors via hud. It is compatible with Legacy, LaraX and Reborn/Waifu.

What I'm wearing

Hair : SANTE - Mira (Group Gift, Free)
Eyes : IKON - Promising (TMD Exclusive)
Skin : Le Voltage - Rebecca (New Release)
Outfit : LECASTLE - Ankara (New Release)

IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


Le Voltage Social Media Links


LECASTLE Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment