Tuesday, July 21, 2026

LOTD #1003

 An IKON classic returns with new and improved Utopian Eyes! It is exclusively AVAILABLE at Tres Chic Event in 35 unisex colors and I have on the RAIN color under Arcane pack.

VOGUEL released this Valentina Skin along with the Valentina HD Lipstick to perfectly complete the look you've always wanted. It comes with the Shape too which I'm also wearing with minor alternation on the body parts.

Tres Chic will runs from July 19 - August 12 so don't forget to drop by and check the newest collection for this month.

The sexy alluring dress I have on is the newest release from NEXT DOOR DESIGNS named Sol in Pattern texture (It is also available in Latex and Solid texture). Compatible with Reborn/Waifus, Legacy/Perky/Bombshell, Lara/Petite and LaraX/LaraXPetite.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : NOVA - Portia
Eyes : IKON - Utopian (Tres Chic Event)
Skin : VOGUEL - Valentina (Tres Chic Event)
Lipstick : VOGUEL - Valentina HD Lips (Tres Chic Event)
Gown : Next Door Designs - Sol Pattern (NEW RELEASE)


IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


VOGUEL Shop Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


Next Door Designs Social Media Links







No comments:

Post a Comment