Friday, May 22, 2026

LOTD #982

 Reclaim your innocence and see the world with fresh new IKON Ingenue Eyes! It is available EXCLUSIVELY at DUBAI Event until June 15 with 35 colors to choose from and I have on the Wight color under Eternal Pack. It works with both BOM & Lelutka Evo/X applier and its unisex too.
With the innocent looking eyes I put on the boldest Soul Eater Eyeshadow with Soul Eater Lipstick on for the new skin from MIDORI'S STORE named Lamia and they are all EXCLUSIVELY Available at SABBATH Event until June 11. It comes with the Shape (which I've worn with minor body changes), 3 Eyebrow tones, with no brow and compatible with Velour skintones.
This sexy dress name Aquarius is such a must have which is AVAILABLE at Nerido Mainstore in different colors you can choose from. It is compatible with Belleza Classic/Curvy, Legacy/Perky/Bombshell, Maitreya Petite and Reborn/Juicy. 

What I'm wearing...

Hair : Nova - Portia
Eyes : IKON - Ingenue (DUBAI Event Exclusive)
Skin : MIDORI'S Store - Lamia (SABBATH Event Exclusive)
Eyeshadow : MIDORI'S Store - Soul Eater (SABBATH Event Exclusive)
Lipstick : MIDORI'S Store - Soul Eater (SABBATH Event Exclusive)
Dress : NERIDO - Aquarius (NEW UPDATED RELEASE)


IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


Midori's Store Social Media Links

NERIDO Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment