Friday, May 15, 2026

LOTD #980

 Get what's yours and keep it with new IKON Citadel Eyes which is EXCLUSIVELY available at The Men's Department (TMD) until May 31. It is available in 35 colors to choose from with BOM and Lel Evo/X appliers. I'm wearing the Storm color under Arcane pack.

The lovely skin is from VOGUEL Shop named Miranda which comes with No Brow and Brow option and Shape (I'm wearing the shape with minor body alteration) and is compatible with Velour, Not Found/Glam Affair and The Skinnery skin tones.
The sexy dress I'm wearing today is from ZENESSA and its called Ela. It comes with a hud which allows you to change its colors and transparency level which you can mix and match according to your wishes. It is compatible with Legacy/Perky, LaraX and Reborn/Waifu bodies.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : No.Match - No.Muffin (Group Gift, 50L to join)
Eyes : IKON - Citadel (TMD Exclusive)
Skin : VOGUEL Shop - Miranda (NEW RELEASE)
Dress : ZENESSA - Ela (NEW RELEASE)


IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


VOGUEL Shop Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


ZENESSA Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment