Saturday, April 25, 2026

LOTD # 974

Hello Lovlies!

This pretty skin I'm wearing is from MIDORI'S STORE named Vitoria which is EXCLUSIVELY available at Shotgun Event until May 16. It comes with the Shape which is compatible with Lelutka Avalon (I only alter the body part to my preference but the face is untoched) 
and 4 Brow options in Velour Skintones.

 Just like in my previous post, I have on the Sylvan Eyes from IKON which is EXCLUSIVELY available now at Dubai Event until May 15 and I have on the one under Sectorial pack in Conflict color.

The unique tattoo is from KIRA TATTOO # 90 which is EXCLUSIVELY Available at Reborn Event until May 7. It is compatible with any BOM enabled body in 3 opacity to choose from. 

The sexy dress I have on is a Newly Released outfit from ZENESSA which is available in different colors you can mix and match via HUD with an option to hide the panty and the transparency of the dress. It is compatible with Legacy/Perky/Bombshells, Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Kupra, Belleza Classic/Curvy and Reborn/Waifu.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : No.Match - No Wolf (Happy Weekend Sale)
Eyes : IKON - Sylvan (DUBAI Event Exclusive)
Skin : Midori's Store - Vitoria (SHOTGUN Event Exclusive)
Tattoo : KIRA TATTOO - # 90 (Reborn Event Exclusive)
Dress : ZENESSA - Wendy (NEW RELEASE)


IKON Social Media Links

📷 Flicker
📢 Primfeed


Midori's Store Social Media Links

Kira Tattoo Socials

📷 Flicker
📢 Primfeed


ZENESSA Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment