Monday, April 13, 2026

LOTD #969

 Revive your spirits and reinvent yourself with new IKON Renaissance Eyes! It's EXCLUSIVELY Available at FaMESHed until April 27 in 35 colors which are sold individually or by pack and I have on the Mettle from Eternal pack. IKON eyes are unisex to suit both male and female.

Akemi is a NEW RELEASE skin from MIDORI'S STORE which is compatible with 10 Velour Skintones and I have it on Icy with Lelutka Ceylon head. 

The stylish sexy Arabesk Dress is a NEW RELEASE from LECASTLE which is available in 5 colors with 5 matching heels to pair it with and you can change it using HUD. Compatible with all major body brands and sizes. 

Always try demos.

What I'm wearing...

Hair : RAMA SALON - Ashley (K9 Weekend Sale)
Eyes : IKON - Renaissance (FaMESHed Exclusive)
Skin : Midori's Store - Akemi (NEW RELEASE)
Dress & Sandal : LECASTLE - Arabesk (NEW RELEASE)

IKON Social Media Links


📷 Flicker
📢 Primfeed


Midori's Store Social Media Links

📷 Flicker


LECASTLE Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment