Hello Lovelies!
KIA is the skin newly released by enLight which is EXCLUSIVELY available at UBER Event until April 22 with 33% VIP Discount for group members (FREE to JOIN the enLight Group for a limited time so hurry). It is compatible with Velour Skintones but its best to wear it with the engLight Xtreme Body Skins sold at the Mainstore.
I'm wearing the darkest tone SYRUP with the KIA Shape for Lelutka Avalon head (minor changes on the body) available at the Mainstore. The skin looks good too with Catwa Katya head and there is also a shape available. Be sure to always try demos.
I have on the Scheherazade Eyes in Dune under Earth Pack from IKON which is exclusively available at DUBAI Event until April 15 and will be available at the mainstore after the event.
This lovely Sweetheart dress is from NEXT DOOR DESIGNS which comes in different lovely colors to suit your mood with PBR and NON-PBR options compatible with Maitreya LaraX, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu and Nhumana bodies.
What I'm wearing...
enLight Social Media Links


No comments:
Post a Comment