They'll all be enthralled by your new IKON Beguiled Eyes!
These eyes I have on is the New Release from IKON for The Men's Department until March 31 which is available in 35 mesmerizing colors to choose from and I have the Dune eye color on from Earth Pack. IKON eyes are unisex so no need to worry and always try demos provided.
The skin I'm wearing is the EXCLUSIVE Release for SKIN FAIR from Midori's Store.
It's compatible with the Velour Skin line and I'm wearing the ICY tone over
Lelutka Avalon Head with the shape included in your purchase
(I'm wearing the shape with minor adjustment on my body)
in Medium Eyebrow option. ALWAYS try demos.
What I'm wearing...
Hair : Stealthic - Maven
Eyes : IKON - Beguiled (TMD Exclusive)
Skin : Midori's Store - Ophelie (Skin Fair 2026 Exclusive)
Top : KiB Designs - Emma (Subscriber's Gift, Free)
Skirt : Aloe - Nyla (70% OFF THANK YOU SALE)
Heels : MONA - Sabrina (HWS Weekend)
IKON Social Media Links


No comments:
Post a Comment