Beach Eyes from IKON is Exclusively available at Tres Chic Event which runs until September 12. It is sold in packs with 35 unisex colors to choose from and its BOM and Lelutka Evo/X compatible. I'm wearing Distant under the Arcane pack.
You can find Jisoo Skin at VOGUEL Shop which is compatible with Velour and Glam Affair / Not Found Skintones. It comes with the Shape, Brow and No Brow options.
KIRA TATTOO put this very inspiring BOM Tattoo #99 out and its available in 3 opacities and im wearing the one at 75% opacity. It is compatible with any BOM enabled body.
The alluring dress #404 I'm wearing is out for SWANK Event Exclusive until August 30 from KIRA STYLE. It is compatible with LaraX, Reborn/Squish/Waifu and Legacy. Colors and patterns can be change via hud with many color options to choose from.
What I'm wearing...
Hair : WINGSDG - NL0110
IKON Social Media Links


No comments:
Post a Comment