Start the year off right! Set your goals, grit your teeth, and kick their ass with new IKON Resolution Eyes! Available in 35 colors to choose from and it is sold individually and in packs. Each purchase includes BOM/System eyes and Lelutka Evo/X appliers. I'm wearing Quicksilver under Eternal Pack which is exclusively available at FaMESHed until January 27.
I am also wearing the new enLight skin IVA in Satin tone which is exclusively available at Uber Event until January 22 and I've worn it with the free shape gift for enLight VIP's. The skin is available at 33% off for enLight VIP members at the event along with the shape for Lelutka Madrid and Lelutka Vela heads..
What I'm wearing...
Skin : enLight - IVA (Uber Event EXCLUSIVE)
Eyes : IKON - Resolution Eyes (FaMESHed EXCLUSIVE)
Bodysuit w/ Wings & Halo : Analogic - Angel (Group Gift)
IKON Social Media Links
enLight Social Media Links



No comments:
Post a Comment